Collects, Inventories, and Modifies Network Adapters on Multiple Domain Computers
Product Features & Pricing (How It Works...) * Can query or modify one thousand (1,000) Ethernet Adapters in 60 seconds * Collects, inventories, and modifies NIC performance settings on all domain computers
* Uses NIC policy to standardize NIC performance settings on domain computers
* Configure NIC speed and duplex on multiple domain computers * Scans computers for compliance based on Network Interface Card (NIC) policy
* Generates advanced ethernet adapter settings reports for all domain computers
* Filters by OS, domain, computer, OU, NIC Policy Settings, and NIC Manufacturer
* Allows scheduling NIC resets up to 23.5 hours for activating modifications * Four(4) hours of FREE INSTALLATION SUPPORT
* $499.00 For software CD with 100 Computer Access Licenses (CALs)
* $5.00 Per CAL for additional licenses
Please note the following when purchasing NIC Configurator 2013:
For each domain where you want NIC Configurator 2013 to collect, inventory, and modify advanced NIC adapter settings in computers, you need to purchase the correct NIC Configurator 2013 Computer Access Licenses (CALs) to cover computers in that domain.
For instance, if you have a domain called “MYTEKSUPPORT.COM” and that domain has 500 computers in its Active Directory, you need to purchase “NIC Configurator 2013” with 500 CALs, which covers the first 500 computers in that AD domain (sorted ascendingly).
If you purchase “NIC Configurator 2013” with 250 CALs for a domain that has 500 computers, NIC Configurator 2013 will be able to collect, inventory, and modify advanced NIC adapter settings for the first 250 computers (sorted ascendingly).
The following operating systems are supported:
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000 (64-bit or 32-bit)
NIC Configurator 2013 requires modifying Group Policy.