NIC Configurator 2018 uses NIC policy to standardize network adapter performance settings across hundreds or thousands of active directory computers.
Settings I'm referring to are Speed & Duplex, Jumbo Packets, Flow Control, Transmit/Receive Buffers, TCP/UDP Checksum Offloads, etc.
So you would configure one or more of these performance settings and place them inside of a NIC Policy. You would save your policy, assign a group of active directory computers and specific network adapters to the policy, and then install the NIC Configurator 2018 client on those group of computers.
NIC Configurator 2018 will auto-configure hundreds or thousands of network adatpers to always match the performance settings in your NIC Policies.
NIC Configurator 2018
Uses NIC policy to standardize NIC performance settings on domain computers
Product Features & Pricing * $3,549.00 NIC Configurator 2018 software with 100 Computer Access Licenses (CALs)
* Maintenance - 20% of purchase price plus total CALs purchased
* Free On-Site or Remote Installation if purchased by October 1, 2018
* NIC Configurator 2018 will auto-configure network adapters to always match your NIC policies
* Compliance Monitor will let you see which NICs are not compliant with policies
* Traffic Flow monitor shows computers eating all the network bandwidth
* NIC Configurator 2018 can maintain your speed and duplex policy settings
* Scans computers for compliance based on Network Interface Card (NIC) policy
* Generates advanced ethernet adapter settings reports for all domain computers
* Find Active Directory computers by Operating System, domain name, group, or computer name
* Schedule network adapter resets on all NIC Configurator 2018 clients
* View or save NIC Reset task scheduler items and delete tasks from a single console
* e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for additional per CAL license quote
The following operating systems are supported:
- Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012,Windows Server 2008
NIC Configurator 2018 requires modifying Group Policy.